A fantastic opportunity within a luxury retail head office has arisen for an Allocator to join their expanding Merchandising team.
Ideal for someone looking for that first step into a Merchandising career, with proven excel skills alongside a fashion degree or equivalent.
- To ensure stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise full price sell through.
- Reviewing allocations
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Identifying opportunities for future growth
- Providing analysis and potential sing the stock packages for International stores
- Providing weekly Monday reports highlighting good and bad performers, and stock availability
- Developing and coaching direct reports
- Working with the Senior Allocator and Assistant Merchandiser to achieve targets and deadlines
- To make decisions and recommendations to Merchandising
- Monitors and controls markdown cadence and aged-inventory levels in order to maximize profitability
- Developing stock packages
- Developing current tools and systems to improve and streamline current department processes
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and bespoke database with department stock orders, ensuring the accuracy of all data inputting
- To highlight issues and escalate to the Merchandiser
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.