A fantastic opportunity for retail professionals to join a Global leader in Media & Entertainment. Our client is seeking to appoint 3 Allocators/ Merch Admin/ Stock Distributors, to join their busy retail division for a period of 3 months.
Suitable candidates will possess fantastic numerical skills and have strong Excel knowledge.
We're seeking candidates who are used to managing large amounts of data, analysing trends and who have experience in stock management and forecasting.
The role will be based remote, working from home for the majority of the 3 months, but there may be some visits to retail stores required at times.
Accurate and timely completion of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Effective stock management through allocation and replenishment execution
- Distribution communication to your Merchandising team and District Manager
* Ensure timely allocation of all stock to meet the trading needs of the business, whether new season, new franchise launches or promotional stock
* Be aware of any late lines or lines with limited stock that may affect ranging in stores and consider alternatives or work with Store Operations if a communication is required
* Ensure the new seasons allocation strategy takes account of stage sets and fixture fill
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the allocation systems functions
* Analyse stock and sales performance by line and store to assist in effective allocations
* Forecast and re-forecast department allocation targets on a weekly basis based on sales performance and trading decisions
* Plan and execute promotional and event specific allocations
* For the merchandising team you cover, implement replenishment strategies based on changes to promotions, staging, tables and franchise activity
* Make recommendations to merchandising teams on any stock related challenges for example, size ratio, intake phasing, market performance
* Be aware of intake by week using the appointment report and through attending the delivery schedule meetings and plan allocations accordingly
* Actively participate in weekly distribution meetings. Review current performance and work with Stock Distribution Supervisor (SDS) to forward plan
* Attend relevant department merchandising trading meetings to maintain awareness of product performance and challenges
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.