Amazon Advertising Manager (German Speaking)
Handle are pleased to be working with one of the world's leading illustrated non-fiction publisher, to source a dynamic and experienced Amazon Advertising Manager.
As a new position within this growing global Amazon Optimisation team, it will be up to the Amazon Advertising Manager to play a pivotal role in building out the paid media services and be a budding expert in performance marketing. In collaboration with the Amazon Advertising team, they will plan and execute paid media campaigns on Amazon and other international marketplaces with the aim to accelerate our growth on Amazon.
This is a highly cross functional position that relies on successful relationships with local and international teams, where interaction is key and constant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide expertise and be the go-to for any Amazon performance marketing support including hands on search management of our accounts across regions.
- Develop forecasts, budgets, ROI targets and sales plans for Amazon paid media campaigns, and oversee and report on the administration of campaigns to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Support growth of our Amazon Advertising operations and capabilities in other European markets by working in conjunction with local teams
- Partner with third party suppliers and successfully manage relationships with service providers
- Develop, launch and drive best practices and guidelines with the intention to lead active collaboration and training with campaign managers in our international offices
- Understand, educate and talk confidently about how to optimise Amazon marketing to both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive growth within our portfolio of books, including launching books into new markets and channels
- Manage all budget and reporting for performance marketing across Amazon
- Liaise with our international offices to ensure global cooperation in book marketing and consistency across the board
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fluent German speaker
- Experimental and innovative in their mind-set and want to shape and drive how we do things, questioning existing ways of working and actively seeking out opportunities to do things better.
- Data savvy and have a clear communication style, both written and verbal.
- Driven and have a strong working knowledge of Amazon, Google and other social channels with previous experience in directly managing such campaigns.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting Amazon advertising manager opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.