My client are an International Entertainment company, headquartered in the USA with offices based around the globe. They're a market leader in Film/TV and responsible for well-known, large scale productions at home and abroad.
They are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient Senior Analyst to support the EMEA Business Teams in a fully functioning all round commercial role.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a Financial Analyst for EMEA Regions
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Producing management accounts pack end to end
- Reporting - including variance analysis
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Experience with SAP systems
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager for EMEA. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks with a "can do" attitude a must!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.