An Internationally Leading Media Brand is looking for an Analyst to join their team. Working across divisions of the global brand, the analysts will be the primary contact for all colleagues in the relevant market(s) and regional teams, and their related licensing and vendor partners with regards to all aspects of International Labor Standards(ILS).
- Liase with external stakeholders (licensees, retailers and vendors) on the requirements of to educate on International Labor Standards.
- Educate internal stakeholders (business group colleagues) on the requirements of the ILS program with assistance from management when necessary.
- Obtain manufacturing information from licensees, retailers and vendors to ensure Disney has an accurate information on their factory base
- Ensure that licensee and vendor information contained in the ILS database is accurate, updated and in line with the various EMEA contract management systems
- Ensure that correspondence is sent, tracked and returned as necessary
- Interface with the Monitoring and Reporting groups with regards to audit and factory related issues on behalf of the relevant markets & business groups
- Assist as appropriate with the planning and implementation of ILS Program changes across the relevant business groups/markets and licensing/vendor partners
- Proficiency in databases, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Articulate and accurate in both written and spoken English
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and follow projects through to completion
- Attentive to detail while flexible and able to work in a multi-task environment
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with non-English speakers throughout the EMEA.
- Establishes critical external alliances.
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance.
- Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Facilitates win-win situations.
- Resolves conflicts effectively.
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
- Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications.
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment.
- Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience.
- Invites diverse points of view.
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans.
- Develops appropriate metrics to assess business performance.
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Uses technology to facilitate better results.
- Keeps commitments.
- Analyses data and information to drive decisions
Exhibits Professional Excellence
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage.
- Sets a good example for others.
- Shows consistency in words and actions.
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences.
- Strives for self-improvement.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers.
- Treats others with respect
This is a competitive position, looking to start in June 2017. Please apply if you meet the above requirements as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.