Are you a part-qualified (CIMA or equivalent) Financial Analyst looking for a new interim role for the New Year? If so read on!
We are currently working with an instantly recognisable global entertainment brand assisting them with their search for a part-qualified FInancial Analyst to take on a 6 month role in the Management Reporting team.
Working in a wider team of 10 and reporting into a Senior Finance Manager the duties of the role will include:
- Owning the central Opco monthly reporting templates for review of Opco P&L & cash reporting. Performing first round variance reviews, highlighting any potential areas of concern to Business Partners
- Ensure material forecast / actual variances and related causes of change are documented
- Ownership of the Opco Management Report templates
- Support the process for ensuring that the financial elements of Business/Forecast Reviews (and supporting budget models where applicable) are prepared and circulated in a timely manner
- Continuing development and ownership of the quarterly Opco budget/forecast slate & model templates
- Ownership of the cash-flow forecasting and reporting processes
- Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of SAP BW reporting templates
- Provide first line of review of all Opco Capital expenditure submissions
- Support business partners in extracting & highlighting relevant trends, risks and opportunities within Opco management information
The successful applicant will be a part-qualified Financial Analyst who has strong Excel skills including the ability to monitor and maintain financial models. SAP experience, in particular experience with SAP Business Warehouse is highly desirable though not essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.