This prestigious US Studio is looking for a Sales, Planning and Operations Analyst. With a focus on Central and Eastern Europe, Greece and Israel, you will be supporting the Sales team across Pay, Free, Basic and Digital Media by providing essential analysis and forecasting of key titles.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Sales and Legal teams to assist and track deals in Sales & Rights Management systems.
- Maintaining avails lists, sales plans, and transmission schedules for allocated territories; ensuring they are accurate at all times.
- Tracking and analysing title and competitor performance to maximise revenue on output/ volume deals.
- Ensuring all deals and data are correctly updated on internal systems RPM / ITSM.
- Analysing reports for available TV product, identifying appropriate titles to meet client expectations.
- Analysing rights in contracts and tracking contract workflow.
- Coordinating mid-range plan information for assigned territories and media.
- Providing updates on annual forecast.
Candidates will have an excellent understanding of TV distribution, gathered from proven experience within a similar role. You will understand and have experience in analysing market trends, rights and deal management, budgets and forecasting, as well as managing television product. You will be highly attentive to detail, be comfortable working to tight deadlines, and be able to adapt to the changing market. Proven experience in Excel (including pivot tables and formulae) is a must for this role!
If you feel you have the right experience for this opportunity, please get in touch and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.