Analytics Analyst - Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics
This is a great opportunity for an Analytics Tech Specialist / Analytics Data Analyst to join this well recognised gaming company as they continue to expand globally.
The Analytics Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing digital tracking solutions to collect digital data.
- Adobe Analytics OR Google Analytics
- tag management systems such as Adobe DTM, Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager
- ad tracking and analytics scripts experience
- server side and client side analytics
- Able to QA and debug tags
- Working across all platforms: web, native apps and single page applications.
- Create, document and implement tagging strategy across platforms
- Carry out QA and auditing to ensure alignment across partner agencies with client tagging policies
- Monitor and manage page load performance impact of tracking
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally in daily execution
To find out more about this role, please click apply and get in touch with me, Robert, on 0207 569 9971.
Analytics Analyst - Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics - Data Analyst
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.