Analytics Analyst - Digital Media
£225 day-rate, pro rata £58,000 per annum - 2-month contract.
Handle are currently working with one of the most recognised Sports Brand Globally. They have recently developed a new Video on Demand Platform and they are now in need of a talented Business Analyst / Analytics Analyst to join their media team to analyse and report on their subscriber data.
The ideal candidate will have two years' experience and has excellent Excel skills to assist the team with reporting. A background with Sports Brands, Media, Broadcasting or similar subscription business would be hugely beneficial.
This would be an initial 2-month contract, but there is a high chance that this contract will be extended.
This role will support the business by providing crucial reporting and analysis of subscriber metrics; understanding subscriber behaviour and solving data challenges. Our client are looking for a passionate and skilled analyst.
Key Skill Set Analytics Analyst:
- 2 year's experience within a subscription business or media, VoD, Entertainment or Broadcasting industries also welcome.
- Highly numerate & data-driven
- Very strong analytical skills, with excellent Excel experience
- Previous experience generating reports within a commercial environment
Key Responsibilities Analytics Analyst:
- Analysis and interpretation of a range of data sources, primarily subscriber data
- Deliver regular reporting that provides insight and KPIs
- Work with Subscriber & Marketing Analytics team to build subscriber models
- Work closely with overall Analytics & Insight team to redesign and optimise KPI reporting framework and processes
If you are available to start a new role and interview ASAP do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.