Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join a global online fashion brand in London.
Our client is looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join their thriving and fast-paced team - focusing on insights and analytics. You'll be number focused but really thrive analyzing data and reporting insights to the wider team and management.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded, confident looking at data and analytics whilst being an integral part of the merchandising, buying and retail teams and working closely with directors.
- Monitor and develop processes for tracking metric efficiency's
- Provide insights into improving processes
- Analyse current business model
- Review and amend data models and mappings
- validate documentations for existing business processes
- Technical and analytical expertise within a related environment
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional organisation
- Experience managing business projects
- A structural approach to planning and analysis
- Demonstrable experience working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We would love to see candidates from retail her offices, in particular, department stores or multi-brand e-commerce sites.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.