Job Title - Analytics Manager
Job Type - Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Location - London
Our client is one of the leading companies within the media and events industry based in Central London. They are looking to grow their Business Intelligence department Analytics Manager to their team. This is a senior level role which will lead to recruiting your own team.
- Work with marketing leaders
- Ensure customers journey is being monitored and clearly measured
- Developer marketing performance reports using Tableau
- Liaising with stakeholders and decision makers
- Ensure all team members understand what the data shows
- Train existing team members and new starters
- Experience using Google Analytics or other web analytics
- Experience of data ware warehouses and SQL
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as: Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Experience managing a team (beneficial)
- Experience using Salesforce or Marketo or other CRM and email/automation platforms.
For more information Contact Sendhu Ravi on 020 7569 9399 or email your CV to Sendhu.email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.