Analytics Translator - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly strategic Analytics Translator to join an Audience Development team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for creating different systems and managing the overall data strategy for the team, having an understanding of where data can have the most effective impact.
Based in offices in London, this role would suit someone with previous experience of working with large amounts of data, with excellent knowledge of how to analyse trends.
Key features will include:
- Taking control of the adoption of effective data solutions within the team
- Identifying and prioritise the business problems where using data can make the difference
- Focusing into performance data and explain how we can clone success
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly numerate with the knowledge of how to uncover patterns, trends and stories within data
- Have an understanding of technologies and the techniques in data science
- Be organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and keep calm under pressure
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Analytics Translator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.