This a Senior Developer role involving both the creation of new world class features as well as on-going maintenance of a suite of apps for a very high profile cross-platform broadcast media client.
Software Design & Implementation of mobile Apps.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Programming mobile applications for Android devices, both phones and tablets
* Creative thinking & abstract, technical problem solving
* Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing, QA process, pair programming,
troubleshooting & code debugging
* Two years minimum Android development, including Android SDK, Java and Android Studio
* Comfortable dealing with API's and utilising REST / JSON interfaces
* Knowledge of development methodologies & processes ( Agile / Waterfall etc )
* Knowledge & appreciation of UX processes
* Passionate & has an appreciation of Design
* Experience with Continuous Integration, Git and version control
* Playstore procedures
- UX / IA experience
- Experience with server side software development technologies, e.g. C/C++, Java,
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.