Android Developer - Broadcast / VOD / Player Streaming
Handle is working with a Global TV network to help them find an experienced Android Developer. In this initial 6 months contract your role will focus on development of VOD platform.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Programming mobile applications for Android devices, both phones and tablets
- Creative thinking & abstract, technical problem solving
- Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing, QA process, pair programming, troubleshooting & code debugging
- Two years minimum Android development, including Android SDK, Java and Android Studio
- Comfortable dealing with API's and utilising REST / JSON interfaces
- Knowledge of development methodologies & processes ( Agile / Waterfall etc )
- Knowledge & appreciation of UX processes
- Passionate & has an appreciation of Design
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Git and version control
- Play store procedures
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.