An exciting opportunity has just become available for an Accounts Payable Analyst to work for a leading fashion and beauty retailer.
In this role you will report into the AP Team Leader and will be responsible for the timely processing of all invoices, building and maintaining excellent relationships with all suppliers, setting them up on the system and resolving any supplier queries quickly and efficiently.
The Main Responsibilities
- Accurate processing of all invoices and credit notes
- Negotiating high value/volume debit notes with suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements of accounts
- Managing multi-currency payment runs
- Managing unallocated cash
- Cross referencing all invoices and stock receipted into warehouse
- Assisting team leader with monthly and weekly reporting of ledger.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years solid experience working in Accounts Payable
- Experience dealing with multi-currency transactions
- Able to work on a high volume of AP processing
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable dealing with supplier queries and complaints
- Great attention to detail
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a fast paced, vibrant fashion and beauty business.
If you available immediately and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.