An exciting Restaurant Chain is currently looking for an AP Assistant to provide support to the AP Manager and you will be based in the Central London office. This leading Restaurant continues to grow and hold its market leading position throughout the UK.
The main responsibilities for the AP Assistant include:
- Maintaining accounts
- Promptly dealing with all supplier queries over e-mail or phone.
- Liaising with internal staff, other teams within the business and restaurant managers for invoice approvals
- Processing FnB, Sundry, Capex and Head office invoices
- Maintaining and reconciling supplier statements
- Ownership of expenses processing
- Managing Petty Cash
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Setting up Mid-Month and Month-End BACS Payment Runs and chasing payment approvals
- Preparation of Month-end accruals
- Assisting with month-end deadlines
- Ad-hoc requests and tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally the candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
The company offers excellent benefits and career experience - if you are interested to find more then please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.