Handle has an exciting opportunity to join a well-known Global Record Label in the Accounts Payable department.
You will be reporting into the AP Manager and working within a great team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Match supplier invoices to company purchase orders, via the Electronic Purchase Order system.
- Set up supplier accounts in line with Company policy.
- Raise urgent payments to meet the companies fast turnaround needs.
- Assist business areas with the coding of purchase orders.
- Enter invoices via MES, Sprinter - Electronic Purchase Order system and Oracle Financials.
- Clear invoices for payment in the weekly BACS runs.
- Reconcile supplier statements of accounts.
- File foreign VAT invoices for checking.
- Deal with supplier and business area queries.
- Provide key account cover during period of annual leave and/or sickness within the team.
- Ensure achievement of performance targets, as agreed with AP Manager .
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Have a demonstrable track record of processing 500+ invoices per month.
- Able to work on your own initiative but also enjoy working within a team.
- Dynamic, forward thinking and results orientated.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work through problems logically.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills and can interact effectively at all levels in business.
- Pride yourself on being diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and get a kick out of meeting tight deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours around key finance deadlines.
- Confident using Microsoft Office suite, Excel, word
- Experience using Oracle 11I (GFS), Business Objects, Sprinter, Sprintlog
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.