Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join the finance team of a major publishing firm on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of the ledger, ensuring all financial information is factual. This is a temporary position with the potential for conversion to permanent employment in the future.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coding and processing all supplier invoices with accuracy and efficiency
- Preparing multi-currency payment runs in adherence to agreed supplier terms
- Liaising with business stakeholders to resolve invoice queries
- Effectively reconciling and resolving any discrepancies on supplier statements
- General maintenance of supplier accounts and general ledger
- Managing all staff expenses, ensuring they meet HMRC guidelines
- Supporting management and the finance team in ad-hoc administration tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an Accounting degree or AAT Qualification
- Previous experience in high volume AP Processing is highly advantageous
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Previous experience using Sage X3
If you are immediately available or have a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.