An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager in a leading global retail business. Experience managing an Accounts Payable team is essential. This role is very customer facing so excellent communication skills are a must!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with high level escalations
- Main point of contact for customer queries
- Dealing with high profile suppliers
- Delegation of work to AP teams
- Supplier reconciliations
- Develop and robust set of controls over supplier set up, supplier payments and same day payments within accounts payable
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess experience within a similar role and/or previous experience of reviewing and improving processes and managing projects. You should be a self-starter who is able to prioritise and delegate effectively. You should also have a proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please get in touch today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.