AP Manager - Fashion Agency
My client, a creative agency based in London are looking for an AP Manager to join the finance team. The AP Manager will manage the Accounts Payable function - this will include ensuring all invoices are received, authorised and processed in a timely manner; manage the weekly payment runs; manage the implementation of new processes. The successful AP Manager will need to have previous management experience within the AP function.
Main responsibilities for the AP Manager:
- Manage the Accounts Payable team (ensuring all invoices are received, authorised and
- Cash and petty cash procedures and reconciliations
- Manage the weekly payment runs
- Manage the AP month end process
- Manage the implementation of new AP processes
- Provide back up for daily cash flow as required
- Ensure invoices are received, reviewed and authorised in a timely manner
- liaising with production team as required
- Other ad hoc tasks including requests from the CFO, Group FD and UK Financial Controller
My client is looking to set up interviews as soon as possible so please apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.