Business Objects Application Support Analyst, BI / T-SQL - Broadcast / Media
We currently have a Business Objects Support Analyst role available for a global broadcasting / media entertainment company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative Media and Entertainment company.
Purpose of the Role
working as part of the International Business Intelligence Providing level 1 & 2 support, facilitating deployment and integration
- Technical experience of relational database systems and capable of understanding complex SQL.
- Ability to write and support T-SQL
- Data Warehouse Support
- Business Objects Support/ Reporting Tool
- Business Objects 4 / SQL Server 2014.
- Liaise with an international community of users to address application and data issues and help promote best practice.
- Data Warehouse support including ETL process, Data Integrity and Performance issues
- Perform 1st and 2nd line support, including fault diagnosis and analysis.
- Support and Maintain Data Warehouse front-end processes.
- Perform application administration such as adding/removing users, managing access controls etc.
- Managing application support processes and procedures using ITIL methodology.
- Liaise with business partners to support and develop the reporting environment.
- Manage all International Business Intelligence
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.