Accounts Receivable/Finance Biller - Global Media Brand - Central London
On behalf of my client, a leader within the creative media space, I am looking to speak with highly driven finance professionals with experience within Accounts Receivable and Billing. This position sits within a large finance team reporting directly into senior management.
This Finance Biller will be responsible for end to end Accounts Receivable duties along with the billing aspect for a number of offices . This Finance Biller will also become an integral part of the finance team being a key contact for all clients. The team are a vibrant bunch, a great office space and dress down environment.
This role is very versatile, it can be great for a candidate with 1-2 years experience looking to take on more responsibility with the opportunity to progress within the business, or can also be ideal for a candidate with many years experience within the AR/Billing field who can come in as a more senior figure, help oversee the junior staff and essentially hit the ground running.
- Ensure the timely and accurate raising of multi currency invoices to clients on a global scale
- Acting as a key point of contact to reconcile campaigns on a monthly basis with clients
- Accurately allocating receivables in the bank
- Responsible for sending out the month end exchange rates
- You will be responsible for managing unbilled amounts for all entities.
- Responsible for client queries regarding invoices/billing
- Ensuring that payments are made promptly and creating a report that can feed into management
- Ensuring that queries are followed through to completion, with detailed notes logged
- Any adhoc finance tasks including financial administration
- Must have atleast 1 years experience working as part of a Finance team
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Billing is essential
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise own work load
- Driven by results with a desire to achieve and succeed
- A hands on, self motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to help other members of the team where required
- Strong organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.