Handle are currently working with an ever-growing international media business on their search for an interim AR Manager.
The role is for 6 months and will involve managing a team of 3 clerks who are responsible for various territories, therefore previous international company & multi-currency experience is highly desirable.
Your day to day duties would include:
- Work towards monthly global targets agreed with the Group Finance Controller to reduce the debtor balance and debtor days
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Reviewing all activity including aged debt, payment of collectable accounts, uncollectable accounts, refunds etc.
- Responsibility for Global billing
- Liaise with the sales team to implement working AR practices
- Build global cash management processes
- Provide high levels of customer service both in internal and external
- Manage communication with sales teams in relation to our receivables
- Receive inbound billing-related customer queries and resolve any issues as they arise
- Establish credit limits and process for preventing downloads for bad payers
- Communicate with customers with overdue invoices on their account by phone and email. Build relationships to manage debt effectively and streamline processes
All applicants must have previously managed an AR team within a multinational business, experience taking on project work is also highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.