An exclusive opportunity has become available for a talented and experienced AR Manager to join a global leading Entertainment studio who specialise in some of the worlds most recognised content across all media platforms, including film, television, music production and sales.
The role of the AR Manager will be based in Central London, but will be responsible for the AR functions across the UK & Germany.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of two staff
- Administration of the UK Systems: Including Creating New Users (and assigning permissions), New Cinema and Payer Setups, Creating New Titles and Maintenance of Cinema Terms where applicable.
- Entering Box Office Returns figures into bookings, chasing any missing returns and querying any differences with the cinema
- Reviewing the Theatrical Billing process ensuring that the correct Terms are applied in accordance with the agreed in advance of Invoice creation and that processes are handled in a timely and proficient fashion to meet Month End deadlines.
- Closely liaising with the Theatrical Sales team and the Credit Controller.
- Review of all invoicing prior to invoice creation and running the Semi Automated Invoice and Credit run process.
- Oversee account statements, and credit control of theatrical accounts.
- Review and approve the sign-off of Film rental queries for crediting and re-invoicing.
- Calculate Daily and Monthly Theatrical Receipts by title.
- Management reporting for Month End
- Creation of the monthly Theatrical Debt Pack & review final Debt Packs before presentation.
- Create and update Theatrical assumptions for 16-week cashflow forecasting from the release
The ideal candidate:
- Management experience is essential
- Previous AR experience ideally within a theatrical industry is desired
- Macc's system experience is highly desired
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's largest media platforms, who offers a wealth of opportunities, benefits and career progression.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.