A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced AR Manager to work for a very exciting music client on a fixed term contract basis. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working within Accounts Receivable, possess prior management experience and have a very hands on attitude and approach to work.
The roles duties will include:
- Maintaining new user accounts, managing permissions and authorising new accounts
- Reviewing overall AR function's success and implementing improvements
- Reconciling all AR for month end close
- Overseeing daily AR allocation of cash
- Reviewing all invoices prior to creation
- Monitoring, collating and reporting on all bad debt for management review meetings
- Monthly revenue cash flow reporting to be included in AR pack
- Managing a team of 2
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in a similar background, have a passion for music and have intermediate excel skills, meticulous attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this fixed term contract role, you must be immediately available to start and have 5 year's experience working within accounts receivable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.