Archive, Authentication and Website Co-ordinator - Arts
Salary Competitive DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an Arts organisation to find an Archive, Authentication and Website Coordinator, based at their Head Office in Central London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring archive and authentication processes run smoothly and are maintained to a high standard.
- Regularly updating website content and liaising with website developers.
- Looking after the physical library, sourcing publications, artwork research and liaising with auction houses, to oversee cataloguing and the supply of images where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in an archives repository, preferably including work with digitised materials.
- Excellent IT skills and competent in cataloguing to modern archival standards.
- Good written and oral communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Content Management System
- Experience in devising and maintaining records and management systems.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious and experienced individual. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.