Fantastic opportunity for a passionate and organised Archive Engineer to join a post production team at a globally recognised music recording studio space.
Key features will include:
- Transferring audio at hi-res from a variety of different sources, including analogue tape, but also digital formats such as Umatic and DAT
- Being a strong team player by supporting your colleagues in completing tasks
- Building relationships with new and existing clients, whilst providing client satisfaction and personalised experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using a DAW such as Pro Tools or SADiE, including knowledge of tape formats from analogue to digital
- A pro-active approach, with a fantastic attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate critical listening
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Archive Engineer opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.