Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Music company to find a dedicated and highly organised Archive Specialist based predominately out of their offices in South East London.
As the Archive Specialist, you would sit within the Asset & Archive Management team and will be responsible for overseeing one of the most important catalogues within the company's archives.
This is an extremely special collection that is regularly being used and is growing, and requires someone that has deep insight into the greats of Classic Rock.
- Physical and digital cataloguing
- Ensuring that the physical and digital integrity of the archive is maintained
- Providing research and logistical support when people need access assets
- Providing support for additional artists research activities/ cataloguing
- Huge Classic Rock fan with excellent knowledge of this genre - particularly 60s/70s rock
- Extensive archive management experience
- An interest in Guitars/ Drums
- Knowledge of Audio and Video formats and related production processes
- Flexibility when it comes to travelling - you will be required to occasionally travel to the company's other offices within London
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading Music Company, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.