Artist and Influencers Executive - Charity
£25,000-£28,000 per annum d.o.e.
Rare and exciting opportunity for an Artist and Influencers Executive to join a leading charity based in Surrey.
You will be responsible for researching, managing and developing relationships with Influencers (both established and growing; from celebrities to digital marketers across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat) and maintaining efficient systems of contact to ensure the smooth running of activity in this area. You will also support the wider Artists and Influencers team to develop opportunities to engage such personalities, targeting and educating their audiences on the charities work and increasing public awareness.
Based out of stunning offices in Surrey, which are easily accessible from London Waterloo station, you will be a highly motivated self-starter who can demonstrate creativity, lateral-thinking and a passion for talent-led public advocacy and digital platforms.
Key features include:
- Directly supporting and maintaining a range of existing relationships with Digital Influencers; and implementing and developing existing influencer engagement strategy.
- Maintaining and updating communications records of approaches and engagement, ensuring activities are supported by appropriate tracking and measurement.
- Using external insight to identify traditional and digital personalities who can gain traction across media to promote the charity's work.
- Actively engaging with personalities online and offline, using social media to monitor and reach out to new talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in communications and knowledge and experience in influencer marketing.
- Previous experience of influencer campaigns and maintaining digital influencer relationships.
- Excellent written communication skills and experience of drafting social posts and talent pitches.
- Strong social and digital media awareness with an understanding of the networks and outlets that engage different audiences.
If you're interested in finding out more about this exciting Artist and Influencer Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.