We are working on an amazing new opportunity for a Marketing & Influencers Executive to join a globally recognised not-for-profit organisation.
Sitting within a passionate communications and marketing team this is a truly fantastic opportunity - alongside your day to day duties, you will liaise with celebs, get to visit some fantastic locations and travel - generally be an ambassador for the organisation!
- Supporting the Artists and Influencer Manager to increase exposure of the company's work and reach out to new audiences in UK.
- Maintain existing relationships with Digital Influencers.
- Update and manage communications records of approaches and engagement, ensuring activities are supported by appropriate tracking and measurement including appropriate forward planning.
- Implement and develop existing Influencer engagement strategy.
- Uses external insight to identify traditional and digital personalities who can gain traction across media to promote work
- Actively engage with personalities online and offline, using social media to monitor and reach out to new talent.
- Monitor digital platforms such as YouTube and Instagram and proactively communicate learnings and insight sharing.
- Contribute to the production of digital content in support of the wider objectives of the team.
Experience & Skills:
- Communications and knowledge across influencer marketing.
- Experience of working across influencer campaigns and maintaining relationships.
- Highly organised and can demonstrate experience of managing processes.
- Strong interest in influencer marketing, relationship building, social/digital platforms and the power of social/digital communications in targeting new audiences.
- An excellent communicator, researcher, team player and self-starter.
- Strong social and digital media awareness with an understanding of the networks and outlets that engage different audiences.
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting social posts and talent pitches
- Experience of photo editing software such as Photoshop.
Please note this role is to start ASAP and we are only able to consider candidates who are available with a maximum of 1-2 weeks notice.
This is a temp to perm role - we are looking for candidates who are looking for longevity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.