We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Artist Payment Manager to join a leading media & entertainment management company.
As the Artist Payment Manager you will supervise the entire client payments & reporting across the business and work closely with the agents, managers and artist managers assistants to form a key part of the finance team.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Sales ledger and Bank account management
- Managing debtors and chasing outstanding monies
- Weekly Client Payment run & Fortnightly Client Payment run
- Analyse receipts received to match with appropriate client / booking for inclusion in the weekly payment run
- Preparing client remittances for all payments
- Checking payments against relevant booking slip
- Processing all payments on a weekly cashbook
- Distribution of artist remittances
- Updating booking slips with payments received
- Invoice for artists VAT, if applicable
- Checking to ensure all artist cash receipts received during the period for inclusion in the payment run
- Dealing with artist and accountant payment queries
- Producing analysis of client payments (eg: tax and financial year summaries)
- Liaising with artists and accountants on tax forms for work abroad
- Monthly reporting for management accounts
- Annual HMRC reporting for client income
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the media & entertainment industry, ideally within artist management.
An amazing opportunity not to be missed!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.