Artist Project and A&R Coordinator - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
1 year maternity contract
Our client is a leading Music company which is a Production Music Library that also works with Artists on new releases. They are looking to source an Artist Project and A&R Coordinator to join their team in London for a one year maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for the administration and coordination for the Artist projects and supporting the A&R/Music team. Being the first point of contact and go- to person for their Artists, having a genuine passion for all kinds of music and fantastic communication skills are a must!
Reporting to the Head of A&R, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all project administration and deliveries of completed projects
- Coordinating and attending weekly A&R meetings to report back to the global team
- Being the first point of contact for artists/producers to book recording sessions and to give feedback
- Working closely with the marketing team on assets needed to support the release of music
- Presenting demos to the music team and collating feedback
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the commercial Label and Publisher world and a broad knowledge of music across a wide range of genres
- The confidence to present and discuss presentations
- Understanding of and interest in the application of music to picture and media (Film, TV, Digital and Advertising)
- Comfortable in analysing music and discussing with colleagues and artists using technical and shared / specialist language
- A keen interest in music theory and the application of music to picture and media
- Competent skills in all Microsoft office applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the forefront of the creative process in a truly varied and interesting role. Want to know more? Email email@example.com with a CV and short covering note to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.