Artist Relations & Events Junior Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a well-known music company to find an Artist Relations & Events Junior Manager.
Sitting within the Artist Relations Division and reporting in to the Director of Events & Artist Relations, you will work with some of the world's biggest music artists and be responsible for producing unique events, managing promotional trips and providing an artist relations/concierge service.
This is an extremely fast-paced, rewarding position that will suit someone resilient, proactive and able to keep calm in high-pressured situations.
Key features include:
- Working with labels and departments to create original events - venue searching, initiating and maintaining event schedules, creating event budgets, managing and booking teams and signing off all Event Health & Safety documentation
- Nurturing relationships with labels, managers and external suppliers and continually developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing venue spaces, suppliers and potential partners
- Booking dinners, clubs, hotel rooms, entertainment, couriers, and dinner reservations for VIPs and artists
- Producing presentations of gift ideas and purchasing items for VIPs and artists, working with other members of the team to maintain artist relations social media channels and regularly going to gigs and developing relationships with labels, contacts and artists
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record working on high profile events within the music or creative industries
- An understanding of the importance of communicating and producing event documentation
- Excellent communication ability - personable, upbeat approach, diplomatic and quick at building relationships
- Very strong IT, admin and social media skills
If you're an expert multitasker with fantastic organisational skills and a passion for music; and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.