An incredible opportunity has become available to work for a well established major record label based in central London! Our client is looking for a passionate, creative, and extremely hardworking Artist Relations Intern on a temporary basis.
The role itself will provide fundamental support to the SVP of UK Artist Relations & Head of Global Events as well as working closely with other central teams.
- Managing ticket requests and buys for all artists playing in the UK.
- Assisting the team with album launches, playbacks, after shows, showcases in the UK, working out of normal office hours as required.
- Creating suppliers, raising Purchase Orders, paying invoices, working closely with the accounts department to ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Processing and submitting the SVP's monthly expenses.
- Ordering couriers and bikes when requested.
- General office administration for the team, including some personal requests for the SVP.
- Maintaining the weekly Gig Guide and distributing to the UK company.
- Arranging stationary orders, keeping the stationary and store cupboards organised and tidy.
- Keeping a file of up to date rosters and artist and manager lists from the labels and Business Affairs.
- Acting as a runner for the department during busy periods and large scale events such the Brit Awards.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Passionate about music.
- Friendly, outgoing, professional and enthusiastic to get involved.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision, once given clear instructions, being pro-active and taking initiative.
- Dedicated, positive, diligent and open to learning.
- Excellent all round communication skills.
- Organised, with good co-ordination and prioritisation skills.
- Collaborative, team player, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally and externally).
- Detail oriented - excellent level of accuracy.
This is an ongoing temp position, due to start ASAP. The duration of the booking will be for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
If you're interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.