A leading Design Company, based in Soho, are now looking for an accounts assistant to join their finance team. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will be be fully responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Purchase Order/WIP Control
- Approving POs and monitoring outstanding PO
- Ensuring WIP is cleared.
- Processing the back log of credit card and expense.
- Updating the back account and cash flow forecast.
- Daily banking
- Process staff expenses
- Creating monthly payment run for approval
- Reconciling prepayments; intercompany and fixed assets accounts
- Ideally 1 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Good Excel Skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and to achieve deadlines
- Should possess a friendly, professional and confident telephone manner
- WIP & balance sheet recs
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.