Handle Recruitment are currently working with a rapidly growing FMCG business who are looking for a temporary Assistant Accountant. Working closely with the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have a very broad role in assisting with all aspects of running the team. From transactional processes, to month-end and process improvements.
- To control and perform the end to end order admin and invoicing process on SAP
- Assist with monthly/quarterly reporting
- Identify system and reporting improvements and then help implement new processes
- Monitor weekly KPIs to ensure efficient invoice processing and to identify opportunities for improvement and any emerging issues with efficiency of invoicing process and ensure Financial Controller is briefed
- Detailed bank reconciliations
- To have worked in a similar financial accounting role for a minimum of 3 years +
- Retail or FMCG experience is highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good organisational skills combined with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.