An excellent 6 month opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a International Media company in Oxford Circus has just risen. Working in a commercially driven and fast-paced finance team the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day accounts; Bank postings and Bank reconciliations, managing unallocated costs, chargeback costs to studios, posting journals, reconciling and posting intercompany accounts.
- Assist with P&L and Balance Sheet, posting journals and analysing differences.
- Monitoring Accounts Payable inbox to keep on top of invoices received and entered
- Supplier statement reconciliations - pick up supplier reconciliations and determine what action needs to be done, and proceed once reviewed.
- Allocate cash to invoices as part of the supplier rec process
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Sales invoices: reverse summarised journals and replace with detailed upload by customer
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (preferred)
- Part qualified accountant (or similar)
- Good communicator
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.