A Leading International Music Agency are recruiting a newly created Assistant Management Accountant position in their growing team. The Assistant Management Accountant will be a key support for the Financial Controller and CFO in assisting with month end procedures; including balance sheet reconciliations, income and expense, foreign currency, completing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations, journals, recharges and VAT:
This role will also assist the Financial Controller with a systems implementation, from Sage to Quickbooks.
This role is being offered as a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, starting as soon as possilbe:
- Completing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations from bank statements
- Month end procedures; credit card and cash collection reconciliations, petty cash journals and recharges
- Posting of purchase invoices, credit notes, cash and allocation of payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- PayPal and credit card account reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with VAT
- Assistant with migrating data from Sage to QuickBooks
- Other ad-hoc duties according to the needs of the business.
- AAT studier or degree in finance (or equivalent)
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience in reconciliation work
- Any experience in dealing with foreign currencies advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure and long hours.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.