Assistant Management Accountant - Sports/Entertainment
Handle are excited to be recruiting for a globally recognised and major player within the Entertainment Industry. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team at their offices based in Central London.
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of the Management Accounts, including:
- Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet leading to monthly Management Accounts being prepared
- Stock reconciliation and analysis
- Assist with the building of month end reporting packs
- Lead responsibility for inter company accounting, including liaising with other territories and the production of monthly inter company sub-distribution reports
- Complete journals, recharges and full reconciliations for all inter company territories
- Assisting with the co-ordinating of month end timetables with AP and AR
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc project work as required
- Provide support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting
- Forecast and review Intercompany cashflow
The successful candidate will be part qualified in ACCA/CIMA and have at least 2 years' experience. You will have a good understanding of Accruals and Prepayments, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills. This role requires a confident, proactive person with the ability to work well under pressure.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.