Handle are proud to be working with an exciting and well-known Management & Production company looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team based in Central London. This role will be suitable for an experienced Accounts Assistant studying towards ACCA/CIMA. This progressive and hands on role will offer wide exposure across the accounting function.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Weekly payruns for production and office invoices; be main point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Managing personal and company credit card expenses
- Posting monthly payroll entries and payroll administrator / first point of contact for payroll queries; completing P11D and EMI submissions under supervision
- Reconciling main and production bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Oversight of general ledger and journals and transactions to be posted
- Involved in month end and year end close and assist in preparing year end file
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background with a 2:1 degree or above, you will be extremely organised and self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.