Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all income and expenses for Clients; invoicing, recharges etc.
- Answering Client queries
- Client Bank Account reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Client & Supplier Payments (nationally and internationally)
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Recovery of Client debts
- Other Ad Hoc task as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Numerically literate
- Ability to question or challenge a process.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Good organisation skills and ability to work with others.
- Professional, reliable, friendly, polite, helpful and trustworthy attitude and personality.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.