A quickly moving opportunity for an Assistant Accountant has just risen with a Dynamic International Media Company in London. Due to the finance team going through a busy period, this role will require and adaptable individual with accounting experience from a fast-paced accounting environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all income and expenses for Clients; invoicing, recharges etc.
- Answering Client queries
- Client Bank Account reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Client & Supplier Payments (nationally and internationally)
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Recovery of Client debts
- Other Ad Hoc task as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Studying for an accounting qualification.
- Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise fashion to both a financial and non-financial audience.
- Numerically literate
- Ability to question or challenge a process.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Good organisation skills and ability to work with others.
- Professional, reliable, friendly, polite, helpful and trustworthy attitude and personality.
- 2 Months (Intially)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.