Handle are currently recruiting an exciting position with one of the world's leading media platforms who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their digital arm of the business, based in the innovative and creative heart of East London.
Reporting directly to the International Financial Controller & Accountant, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and maintain the ledger for all other revenue invoicing for our Digital group businesses and support the accounts payable activity for the group working with our internal teams and shared service provider as well as providing updates to my manager.
- Perform all balance sheet reconciliations and maintain the integrity of our general ledgers for our entities
- Direct daily operations of general ledger in SAP/Netsuite currently.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Assist with the tax and audit requirements, as needed
- Establish strong relationships with inter-departmental peers and be the "go to" accounting source for the business
- Prepare supporting schedules and reconcile all AP/AR accounts, prepare revenue journals for our PBR business
- Coordinate with other departments accrued expense amounts and follow-up on outstanding invoices. Also, assist with supporting the activities of payment platforms as required
- Prepare intercompany entries as needed on AP/AR
- Advise and completed all administrative task as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent SaaS General Ledger experience - NetSuite or SAP strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
Our client is looking to begin interviews asap, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to be put forward!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.