Assistant Accountant - Luxury Travel Brand!
An exciting and new opportunity has been created for an Assistant Accountant join an exciting Luxury Travel Brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand that are a specialist within their market.
You will be assisting and supporting the Finance Manager which will add real value to the business. They are a vibrant place to work so if you are looking to learn in a dynamic environment, this is the role for you!
- Handling multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Debtors and Creditor ledger reconciliations
- Good understanding of double entry
- Suppliers payment
- Working confidentially and building a good working relationship with staff and other stakeholders
- Ad hoc as requested
Skills / Competencies
- Accounting or Finance related qualification
- At least two years' experience in finance related role
- Good working knowledge of Xero accounting package
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Efficient and organised approach
- Knowledge of Travel Agent's industry will be advantageous
- Good knowledge of BACS and Priority payments
My client is looking to conduct interviews this week so if you are interested in being considered - APPLY ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.