An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant to join an industry- leading music company! Based in a very trendy office in the heart of London, this is a highly progressive role that offers full study package!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Management Accountant with month end duties, including pre-payments, accruals, fixed assets, various month end journals
- Fixed Asset register, posting of monthly depreciation journals
- Supplier invoice processing, authorisation and filing
- Processing of authorised expense claims
- Supplier statement and account reconciliation's
- BACS payment run preparation, generation and posting
- Cashing of sterling and foreign currency cheques at bank branch
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in a similar position assisting with month-end duties
- Ideally degree-qualified in a relevant specialism (minimum of 2:1).
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles such as debits/credits, fixed assets, prepayments, P&L/balance sheet
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.