One of the world's leading Entertainment companies require an accountant to join their group function. With a name that is instantly recognisable you will be working for one of the most driven businesses in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be a finance/accounting graduate and currently in a financial focused role assisting in the production of financial reports and information for senior management.
- The role will support the group function and will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Monthly and quarterly bank and inter-company reconciliations.
- Working closely with management you will ensure all key relationships are maintained and all reports are produced within agreed time frames.
- You will liaise with the auditors to ensure that all queries are handled and investigate any anomalies.
- Your current role will have given you exposure to accounts preparation and month-end reconciliations.
- You will also have prepared and posted journals and have exposure to accruals and prepayments.
Ideally having worked within the Entertainment or Media Industry you will have worked with foreign currencies. You will also be responsible for assisting in year-end accounts preparation working with the business to manage the VAT returns and the audit files.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and developing business thriving in the current market. You will have excellent communication skills and excel to an intermediate level. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.