A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced and proactive Assistant Accountant to join a well- known Production Company based in London. The role is sat within the fast paced and ever growing finance team and is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge within an amazing brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting FP&A team with forecasting preparation
- Assisting with cash flow forecasts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing month end journals
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a similar role with significant month end exposure. Good communication skills are absolutely essential, along with high attention to detail and advanced Excel skills. Ideally you will also have an undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance (or an equivalent) and be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.