A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Accountant to join a well know publishing company. Based in their buzzing East London office, this is a really exciting time to join this ever growing company. The role of Assistant Accountant is sat within the finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the purchase and sales ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting accruals, prepayments and journals
- Weekly/ monthly bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Review and reconciling intercompany transactions
- Assisting financial controller with monthly management accounts
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant finance experience preferably in a related industry, along with strong Excel skills and high attention to detail. You will be extremely well organised with great communication skills and a positive outlook.
If this sounds like you and you are available to start ASAP, please get in touch today
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.