Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge within an amazing company? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright, motivated and articulate Assistant Accountant to join a fast growing technology company in their fabulous London office!
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Entering invoices, expenses and credit cards onto accounting system
- Statement reconciliations
- Investigating unreconciled transactions
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assisting with VAT submissions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Assisting the wider finance team with other finance tasks as required
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and the creative sectors and can demonstrate excellent communication skills. You should have significant experience working within a finance role ideally within a creative or Start-up Company. You should also have flawless written English, intermediate Excel and high attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting, vibrant and social company in a varied role - don't miss out! If you have the relevant experience and have a strong interest in working for a creative company, please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.