Handle are currently working with a major global entertainment business assisting them with their search for an interim finalist/newly qualified Assistant Accountant.
Working in a large team and reporting into the group finance manager the duties of the role include:
- Setting up contracts within SAP and ensuring all costs have been allocated properly
- Managing the team inbox ensuring all vendors queries are dealt with
- Processing contracts in SAP ensuring timely payments to vendors
- Preparing Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Calculating and posting the foreign exchange differences in liability accounts
- Set up and maintain projects and budgets within SAP
- Business Partnering across divisional lines on a global team to resolve accounting and closing issues, this will involve working closely with FP&A
- Continuous improvement, development and documentation of processes, controls and reporting
- Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate analysis
The successful applicant will be a finalist/newly qualified accountant with a background working in AP/AR roles for large multinationals, this is so they have an appreciation for the processes and volumes of data involved. Strong communication skills are also key as this role does involve business partnering, a working knowledge of UK/US GAAP and IFRS will also be highly beneficial.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.